TRADING DRILLS ACADEMY DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITIES
Smart Drills Pte. Ltd (“Trading Drills”) provides an online resource related to the trading of securities that provides its customers and members with an interactive learning and practice platform for trading, investment and research tools and simulators, and educational classes, materials and resources for use by customers and members in connection with their trading activities. These General Disclosures set forth infra control and govern your use and access to any and all of Trading Drills’ website, and all related content, materials, products and services (the “Site”). For purposes of these General Disclosures, the term “Trading Drills” shall also include Trading Drills’ officers, directors, employees, shareholders, agents, licensors, and subcontractors.
General Disclaimer of Warranties
A. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER.
B. TRADING DRILLS, TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR THE CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
C. TRADING DRILLS DISCLAIMS, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, TRADING DRILLS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, SERVICE LEVELS, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SITE; Trading Drills DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) RELATED TO THE FOLLOWING, AND DOES NOT WARRANT THAT (I) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS, (II) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, AVAILABLE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, (III) THAT ANY RESULTS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR THAT ANY DATA, CONTENT OR INFORMATION ON THE SITE IS, OR WILL BE, VALID, ACCURATE, TIMELY, ADEQUATE, COMPLETE, LEGAL OR OTHERWISE RELIABLE, (IV) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (V) ANY ERRORS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
D. TRADING DRILLS SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY VIRUSES, DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER, LOSS OF DATA, FINANCIAL LOSS, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. ANY AND ALL EXPENSES RELATED TO NECESSARY SERVICES OR REPAIRS FOR SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE, COMPUTER VIRUSES, SOFTWARE CODE, AND ANY LOSSES OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USAGE OF THE SITE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
E. TRADING DRILLS DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE; AND, TRADINGS DRILL DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SITE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE SITE.
F. YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE, AND ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO, IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, THAT RESULTS FROM OR ARISES FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE, OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICES OR OTHER INFORMATION OR MATERIALS RELATED THERETO. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM AND RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM, THE WARRANTIES DISCLAIMED BY TRADING DRILLS HEREBY.
TRADING DRILLS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS AND DISCLOSES AS FOLLOWS, AND YOU HEREBY CONFIRM THAT YOU UNDERSTAND, ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE AS FOLLOWS, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM, RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY LIABILITY, CLAIM, DAMAGES, LOSS, COST OR EXPENSE, INCONSISTENT WITH, RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE FOLLOWING:
A. Your Responsibility:
1. Trading Drills does not offer or provide personalized investment advice. To the extent any of the content, material, information and/or any other kind of informational offering published, broadcast, or otherwise stated on this, and/or associated websites, may be deemed to be “investment advice”, such information is impersonal and not tailored to the investment needs of any specific person. The information contained within this, and/or, associated websites, is provided for informational and educational purposes only. The information should not be construed as investment or trading advice, and is not meant to be a solicitation or recommendation to buy, sell, or hold any positions in any indices or financial markets mentioned. The content and information provided by Trading Drills, the Site and the other products and services of Trading Drills, is solely incidental to the business and activities of Trading Drills in providing educational services.
2. You remain solely responsible for all decisions regarding your purchase and sale of securities, the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter, and all other matters related to your investments and investment strategies. Trading Drills does not and will not provide you with any legal, tax, estate planning or accounting advice, or any advice regarding the suitability, profitability or appropriateness for you of any security, investment, financial product, investment strategy or other matter. You understand, acknowledge and agree that Trading Drills employees are not authorized to give any such advice, you will neither solicit nor rely on any investment advice from any Trading Drills employee. Trading Drills recommends that persons desiring to trade or invest in securities do so cautiously and only in consultation with their professional, licensed and qualified financial, legal, tax, estate planning and accounting advisors.
3. No data, content or information provided by Trading Drills, the Site or the other products and services of Trading Drills, is intended, and shall not constitute or be construed as, advice or any recommendation to buy or sell securities, nor any offer, or solicitation of an offer, to buy or sell securities, nor an attempt to influence the purchase or sale of any security. Trading Drills is not registered as an investment adviser either with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any other federal or national governmental or regulatory authority, or any state securities governmental or regulatory authority, and the business and activities of Trading Drills does not require any such registration.
B. Data, Content and Information:
1. No data, content or information provided by Trading Drills the Site or the other products and services of Trading Drills is intended, and shall not constitute or be construed as, advice or any recommendation to buy, sell or hold a particular security or pursue any particular investment strategy. Trading Drills should be used for informational purposes only. The Site, nor its products and content, are intended as securities brokerage, investment, tax, accounting or legal advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to sell or buy, or as an endorsement, recommendation or sponsorship of any company, security or fund.
2. Trading Drills neither assumes responsibility for, nor guarantees the accuracy, currency, completeness or usefulness of information, commentary, recommendations, advice, investment ideas or other materials that may be accessed by you through the Site or the other products or services of Trading Drills. If you choose to rely on such information, you understand, acknowledge and agree to do so solely at your own risk. You understand, acknowledge and agree that the research, analysis, news or other information made available through the Site or the other products or services of Trading Drills is not investment advice and is in no way tailored to reflect any personal financial circumstances or investment objectives and the securities and investment strategies discussed may not be suitable for you. Any determination to purchase or sell securities or otherwise invest in securities must be made solely by you after your independent investigation and evaluation thereof based on your personal financials and other circumstances and without any reliance on the data, content or information provided by Trading Drills the Site or the other products and services of Trading Drills.
3. Trading Drills cannot, and does not, independently verify, assess or guarantee the validity, adequacy, timeliness, accuracy or completeness of any data, content or information, the suitability or profitability of any particular security or investment, or the potential value of any security, investment or informational source. You bear sole responsibility for your own investment research and decisions, and should seek the advice of a professional, licensed and qualified securities professional before purchasing or selling any security or making any investment.
4. The forum and chatrooms on the Site are comprised of customers and members (including, without limitation, moderators who are in the employ of Trading Drills posting content and information. All such information and content is for informational purposes only and does not constitute advice or a recommendation by Trading Drills to enter into any securities transactions or engage in any of the financial strategies reflected on or suggested in forum and chatrooms (whether such data, content or information is posted by Trading Drills or otherwise). Customers and members may write about securities in which they have a financial or other interest, and performance data reflecting other customer’s or member’s holdings may include information about securities not held by Trading Drills or its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents or affiliates. As such, Trading Drills is not responsible for the accuracy of data, content or information or any performance data in any forum or chatroom; and the accuracy of data, content or information or any performance data are not guaranteed, may not be current and should not be relied upon. Nothing in any forum or chatroom is intended as, nor should you rely on it as, investment advice provided by Trading Drills or its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents or affiliates.
5. Trading Drills does not control, and does not endorse, any data, content or information posted on the forum or chatroom on the Site. You understand, acknowledge and agree that your participation therein is at your own risk, and Trading Drills expressly disclaims responsibility for any such data, content or information. Trading Drills has the right (but not the obligation) to review and take down any data, content or information. You understand, acknowledge and agree that by accessing the forum or chatroom on the Site, you may be exposed to material that you deem to be offensive, indecent, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Under no circumstances will you hold Trading Drills or its directors, officers shareholders, employees, agents or affiliates, liable for any such content displayed or made available through the Site, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of the forum or chatroom on the Site.
6. Each of Trading Drills’ services, products and site are available for informational and educational purposes only. None of the information contained in the site constitutes, or is intended to constitute, a recommendation by us of any particular security or trading strategy or a determination by us that any security or trading strategy is suitable for any specific person. We are publishers and educators only.
7. You understand, acknowledge and agree hypothetical or simulated performance results have certain inherent limitations. Unlike the results shown in an actual performance record, such results do not represent actual trading. Your actual results may differ from results reported for many reasons, including, without limitation: performance results do not reflect actual trading commissions that You may incur; performance results do not account for the impact, if any, of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity, that may affect your results; the investments chosen may be volatile, and server, delivery delays and other factors may cause the price you obtain to differ substantially from the price at the time of the alert; the prices of investments at the point in time you begin subscribing may be higher than such prices at the time such investments were chosen; You may not have the capital to trade as frequently as the moderator; and the size and timing of your purchase or sale of a stock may affect the price of the stock, among other reasons. Simulated or hypothetical trading programs in general are also subject to the fact that they are designed with the benefit of hindsight. You understand, acknowledge and agree that the Site contains simulated or hypothetical trading programs. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to these being shown.
8. You understand, acknowledge and agree that Trading Drills and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates have no obligation to notify you as to which trades and returns are real versus simulated or hypothetical, and that Trading Drills and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates do not verify trade records or maintain records of trades and results.
9. Through your use of the site, you expressly contract and consent to the operations of Trading Drills and release Trading Drills and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates from any liability, claim, loss, cost, expense, and any other damages arising from or relating to statements (written or oral), actions and omissions, including real, simulated, or hypothetical trades and results. Trading in any security can result in immediate and substantial losses of the money invested. You should only invest funds that are not allocated for other purposes, such as retirement savings, student loans, mortgages, education, or debt reduction, and that you can afford to lose. Don’t trade with money you can’t afford to lose.
C. Activities of Trading Drills Personnel:
1. Trading Drills and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates, are active investors and traders of securities. Such parties may, not are not required to, purchase or sell any security, or engage in any investment strategy, contained in any data, content or information on the Site, or in the other products or services of Trading Drills. Such parties will purchase or sell securities, and engage in any investment strategies, in their sole discretion, at any time and without notice, and shall not, and are not required to disclose or otherwise notify you, or any other person or party, with respect to any such decisions or activities. For the avoidance of doubt, such parties may not always adhere to Trading Drills strategies and are not required to disclose or notify you, or any other person or party, with respect to any such decisions or activities. Trading Drills personnel adhere to their unique individual plans developed and implemented by them with or without Trading Drills and experiences will not be duplicated and are not typical.
2. Trading Drills does not engage in, and its business and activities shall not constitute or be construed as, a business or activity with the purpose of creating a false or misleading appearance of active trading in any security, or a false or misleading appearance with respect to the market for such security, to effect any transaction in such security which involves no change in the beneficial ownership thereof, to enter an order or orders for the purchase of such security with the knowledge that an order or orders of substantially the same size, at substantially the same time, and at substantially the same price, for the sale of any such security, has been or will be entered by or for the same or different parties, or to enter any order or orders for the sale of any such security with the knowledge that an order or orders of substantially the same size, at substantially the same time, and at substantially the same price, for the purchase of such security, has been or will be entered by or for the same or different parties.
3. Trading Drills does not engage in, and its business and activities shall not constitute or be construed as, a business or activity to effect a series of transactions creating actual or apparent active trading in a security, or raising or depressing the price of such security, for the purpose of inducing the purchase or sale of such security by others.
4. Trading Drills does not engage in, and its business and activities shall not constitute or be construed as, a business or activity to effect a series of transactions for the purchase and/or sale of a security for the purpose of pegging, fixing, or stabilizing the price of such security in contravention of any law, rule or regulation.
5. You understand, acknowledge and agree that Trading Drills and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates, engage in active trading of securities, but do not willfully participate in any activity described in the three preceding paragraphs. Accordingly, you hereby waive and release any and all claims, losses, damages, liabilities and any other costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising from or related to your purchase or sale of a security at a price that may have been affected by the business or activities of Trading Drills or its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents or affiliates.
D. Investments and Results:
1. The purchase and sale of securities, futures, or commodities involve a high degree of risk and is speculative in nature. The purchase and sale of securities should only be conducted by persons who understand and accept the risks involved therewith and who have independently reviewed and determined their acceptance and suitability of these risks and the financial and tax consequences thereof. Only persons who are able to bear the risk of substantial or complete loss of funds should engage in the purchase and sale of securities, futures or commodities.
2. Trading Drills and the content and information contained on the Site, and in other products and services of Trading Drills does not indicate or guarantee any predictable, general, specific or other results. The purchase and sale of securities, and any other investment activity, involves a high degree of risk, and a number of factors could materially and adversely affect the results and lead to a substantial or complete loss of an investment.
3. As more fully set forth herein, Trading Drills and its directors, officers, shareholders, employees, agents and affiliates, make no representation, warranty or guarantee as to the validity, adequacy, timeliness, accuracy, reliability or completeness of any data, content or information. You should independently analyze, review and confirm any such data, content or information.
4. Trading Drills may express or utilize testimonials or descriptions of past performance, but such items are not indicative of future results or performance, or any representation, warranty or guarantee that any result will be obtained by you. Your results may differ materially from those expressed or utilized by Trading Drills due to a number of factors.
5. COMMODITY FUTURES TRADING COMMISSION RULE 4.41: Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown, in fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program. One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight, in addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
E. Testimonials Disclaimer
In accordance with 16 CFR Part 255 and Federal Trade Commission Guidelines concerning use of endorsements and testimonials in marketing and advertising, please be aware of the following:
1. Endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance from other customers or members are based upon their individual experiences and results with the Site, and the products and services of Trading Drills. These results and performances are not typical, and you should not expect to achieve the same or similar results or performance, and your results and performance are likely to vary or differ materially. The endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of customers or members, and are not representative of the results and performances of all customers and members.
2. Endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance appearing on the Site were received via text, audio or video submission from customers or members. The endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of past performance (text, audio and/or video) are verbatim except for correction of grammatical or typing errors and editing for length. In other words, not the whole message received by the customer or member may be displayed, when it seemed lengthy or not all content seemed relevant for the general public. No endorsements, testimonials or descriptions of customers or members that appear on the Site involved payment or compensation therefor.
3. Trading Drills’ experience with trading is not typical, nor is the experience of individuals featured in testimonials. They are experienced traders. Becoming an experienced trader takes hard work, dedication and a significant amount of time.
4. We do not track the typical results of our current or past students. As a provider of educational courses, we do not have access to the personal trading accounts or brokerage statements of our customers. Available research data suggests that most day traders are not profitable.
5. This reiterates that consistently making money trading stocks is not easy. Trading is a high risk activity and can result in the loss of your entire investment. Any trade or investment is at your own risk.
F. Third Party Websites
1. The Site, and other products and services of Trading Drills may contain links to other websites or applications. The fact that we link to a website is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party. Trading Drills has not reviewed all of the sites linked to or from the Site, or other products and services of Trading Drills and is not responsible for the content of any such linked website. We do not exercise control over third party websites. Your use of links to other websites is at your own risk. We are not responsible for third party sites linked from the Site, or other products and services of Trading Drills nor do we make any representation or warranties, express or implied, with respect to any such website, any content of such websites, or any products or services offered by any such websites, including but not limited to, accuracy, completeness, reliability, suitability, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Limitations of Liability
A. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL Trading Drills OR ITS RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH (1) THE USE OF THE SITE; (2) ANY FAILURE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY, COMPUTER VIRUS OR LOSS OF DATA; (3) ANY LOSS OF USE RELATED TO THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE; (4) ANY DATA OR CONTENT ON THE SITE OR A LINKED SITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DAMAGES CAUSED BY OR RESULTING FROM RELIANCE BY YOU ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT OBTAINED FROM TRADING DRILLS; OR (5) ANY LOSS RELATING TO YOUR INVESTMENTS AND INVESTMENT RESULTS.
B. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THE LIMITED REMEDIES PROVIDED HEREIN FAIL OF THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, AND SHALL NOT APPLY TO ANY DAMAGE TO YOU INTENTIONALLY CAUSED BY TRADING DRILLS IN VIOLATION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR APPLICABLE LAW, OR AS OTHERWISE MANDATED BY APPLICABLE LAW THAT CANNOT BE DISCLAIMED BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER, PLEASE EXIT THIS SITE IMMEDIATELY. PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THIS SITE OR THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN SHALL INDICATE YOUR CONSENT AND AGREEMENT TO THESE TERMS.